Variety Intelligence Platform FAQ
1. What is VIP?
Variety Intelligence Platform (VIP) is a brand new subscription-based product created by Variety Intelligence Platform president and chief media analyst, Andrew Wallenstein, and a dedicated editorial team. VIP adds a whole new dimension to the Variety.com experience. It goes beyond entertainment news to explore trends, issues and data relevant to professionals working in and around the media business in the age of disruption. The many different materials available in the VIP section of Variety.com are exclusive only to VIP subscribers.
2. What does VIP offer to subscribers?
VIP subscribers receive the following:
- A new deep-dive special report every month on a subject of importance to the media business
- Frequent provocative commentary on recent news, and what it means to the industry at large
- A weekly email newsletter packed with insight and information on industry trends
- A video library of many of the best keynote interviews and panel discussions from recent Variety events
- Compelling decks stacked with need-to-know data charts…and much, much more
3. How can I subscribe to VIP and What is the subscription rate?
For a new subscription and subscription rate, please visit /vip-subscribe/, or call toll free 888-222-0276 (U.S.) or 332-219-2192 (International).
4. Who do I contact if I¡¯m interested in corporate subscriptions?
For corporate subscription rates, please visit http://subscribe.variety.com/vip-corporate
5. How do I contact customer service about VIP product?
You can reach customer service by email email@example.com or call toll free 888-222-0276 (U.S.) or 332-219-2192 (International).
If you are looking Variety Magazine or Print Plus customer service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-552-3632 (U.S.) or 1-818-487-4561 (Canada and International).
6. Who do I contact if I have technical problems?
If you are having technical problems, please contact customer service by email email@example.com or call toll free 888-222-0276 (U.S.) or 332-219-2192 (International).
7. How do I contact VIP editorial team?
We welcome readers’ feedback so we can continuously improve our product. You can send your comments by email VIP@pmc.com
8. Who do I contact for advertising?
Please contact us at VIP@pmc.com